The luxury jewelry company recently debuted a new Home and Accessories collectionthat not only features the lavish knitting accoutrement, but a number of other “ordinary objects made extraordinary” that come with a hefty price tag attached.
In addition to the handspun sterling silver yarn ball, the available selection includes pieces such as a $10,000 bird’s nest, $1,500 coffee can, $425 protractor and $250 crazy straw with a Tiffany Blue enamel accent.
The super rich people in this country now have so much money that apparently they’ll spend ANY AMOUNT on anything, no matter how STUPID it is. And oh baby, these are stupid.
1. A $350 sterling silver bendy straw.
2. A $1,000 empty tin can.
3. A $425 silver protractor.
4. A $650 pair of ping pong paddles.
5. A $10,000 fake silver bird’s nest with three blue porcelain eggs.
6. A $1,950 flask shaped like a fish.
7. A $1,500 set of 10 Lego pieces.
8. And maybe worst of all, a $9,000 ball of silver yarn.
They’re all laughing at us, you know. They’re all laughing at us.
Check out More Over The Top Every Day Objects HERE